The Associate, Technology is a member of the project team who takes responsibility for implementing parts of the system architecture using best practices. This will include coding, unit testing, using design patterns, learning new technologies, and becoming an expert in one part of the system.
Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills, as well as good client interaction skills.
- Write .NET code based on requirements defined in use cases.
- Develop Object Oriented code and/or provide maintenance and enhancements to existing code.
- Work with business users to gather requirements, write functional and technical specifications.
- Develop conceptual and technical design including use of Object-Oriented techniques.
- Conduct unit testing and continuous integration.
- Bachelor’s degree required and degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years in systems integration and development, package implementation and custom implementation.
- Expert in delivering large-scale enterprise solutions using .NET Framework 1.0-3.5
- C# Expert. Ability to write high quality code within tight schedules
- Extensive experience on developing large-scale systems using OO and Component (Distributed) based architecture.
- Own the application quality along the dimensions of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability and extensibility.
- Ability to contribute to the team and organization in terms of training.
Content Writer-Corporate Communication
As part of a corporate communications and marketing professionals, the communications associate will be responsible for driving all aspects of Deecoup’s PR and thought leadership marketing programs, including company announcements, media briefing support, social media, company awards, and other brand-building programs. The associate will help to deepen the Deecoup brand in the global marketplace, with the goals of raising brand awareness, increasing our reputation for marketing, technology, and creative excellence, fostering our thought leadership, bolstering our social media presence, and showcasing our experts and our work through PR
- Development/Enhancement of content for partner websites.. Write Articles, Blogs, for online and paper/physical subscription.
- Work as a community manager with corporate communications and marketing director to post and improve quality of social media content, while increasing follower base on channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- 2+ years experience in public relations or Content Writing
- Strength in communications, written and verbal
- Excellent editorial and proofreading skills